Warning! Queue of planned features can be changed without notice.
Mod provides the following information:
- All the aircraft player shot down during the battle (defenders and opposing force aircraft included).
- Amount of enemy aircraft player shot down during the battle (total, bots and real players).
- Amount of defender aircraft shot down during the battle (defenders are divided to heavy and light).
- Amount of bombing aircraft of the Attack Flight was shot down by the player.
- Amount of enemy aircraft player shot down during the battle, divided by classes (light, heavy, MR, GA and bombers).
- The way enemy aircraft was shot down by (rockets, bombs, gunner or collision).
- Achieved capture points.
- Achieved personal points.
- The number of territories captured (or assisted to capture) by the player.
- Amount of ground targets player destroyed.
- Amount of sections of ground targets destroyed by player. Divided by type (armored, not armored, AA gun).
- Points of attack achieved while defending.
- Points of attack achieved while attacking.
- Enemy aircraft shot down during attack of the territory, each (total amount, not divided to defenders and opposing team aircraft).
- Enemy aircraft shot down during defend of the territory, each (total amount, not divided to defenders and opposing team aircraft).
- How much times player was shot down by opposing forces.
- Points of capture achieved for destroying enemy aircraft (defenders and opposing team aircraft included).
- Points of capture achieved for destroying ground targets.
- Feature to reset all the data for user to achieve ‘medals’ more easily.
- Info about ‘cooldowns’ (time to finish the debuff) of critical damage works.
- User will be able to position the output data on the screen using X and Y coordinates for each type of info.
- Info about progress of achievment the ‘medals’ depending on the class of aircraft player using.
- Voice warning about critical issues with the aircraft during combat (fire, wing broke, engine failure, etc.)